Professional Tabletop Digital Label Printer with Best in Class Two-Year Warranty
Engineered with a purpose: Deliver vibrant color labels with best in class highly efficient product label printer with 1200dpi print quality and durability, featuring the industry’s only two-year warranty, and low total cost of ownership
Built on the pioneering Kiaro! QL-120 color label printing platform, the QL-120X features an industry-best two-year warranty giving you the assurance and reliability you need to produce color labels, in-house to fulfill your product labeling needs without compromises. With a highly efficient ink laydown process, economical ink cartridges, and extended life parts, the QL-120X delivers superb print quality, while printing labels at a savings of up to 35% over pigment-based color labeling technologies – resulting in significant cost-savings over the lifetime of the printer.
The X in QL-120X signifies the eXtended printhead life achieved from our new second-generation printhead technology- print 3X more labels than the original QL-120. The QL-120X features four individual snap-in, user-replaceable color printheads for rapid onsite changeover to get you printing in minutes – no need to send your printer out for costly refurbishment or replacement. The QL-120X provides the ultimate peace of mind backed by AstroNova’s decades of effective and reliable label printing solutions to meet a wide variety of business needs.
QL-120X is all about eXceptional quality and color labels, delivered at speeds up to 12 inches per second. Featuring a native 1200 x 1200 dpi, eXtended life printhead matched with QuickLabel’s proprietary dye ink formulation; the QL-120X is ready to deliver true-to-life color images unmatched by any other digital labeling system in its class.
A highly efficient product label printer, simple to install and easy-to-use, the QL-120X enables users to print labels as narrow as 0.5” or as wide as 4.2” on the same device, using a wide variety of media types ranging from matte to gloss paper and synthetics, all using the same dye-based ink, delivering unmatched durability in a wide range of applications. Precise color matching is provided through built-in, industry-standard ICC color profiles and Quicklabel’s advanced color capabilities without the need to use complicated, extra-cost RIP software.
The QL-120X delivers on flexibility, featuring seamless integration without the need for middleware or extensive programming, into desktop or enterprise platforms using native printer driver and utility software. The QL-120X works seamlessly with third-party labeling software, as well as enterprise and ERP systems and with built-in network functionality. The QL-120X features direct compatibility with popular labeling software such as NiceLabel and other Windows-based software.
Every QL-120X also includes one free license to CQL Pro, our advanced labeling software that allows users to design, manage, and print their labels effortlessly. Quicklabel’s Application Engineers stand ready to help you find the right solution for your color labeling needs.
Ideal for: food and beverage, biomedical product, nutraceutical, hardware, e-liquid, personal care products, cosmetic, promotional products labeling, and more.
- Assured Performance and Peace of Mind with an industry-best two-year warranty backed by AstroNova, the leader in digital printing technologies
- eXtended Printhead Life print 3X more labels with no downtime or costly printer refurbishment or replacement
- High-Performance Ink delivers exceptional quality and vibrant color while supporting extended printhead life
- Low Total Cost of Ownership through the use of cost-effective and durable dye ink, up to 35% savings (image dependent) over pigment based ink
- Enterprise and Network-friendly printer configuration and operation for simple management in a wide range of unique business operating environments
- External printer control and status monitoring for high-level integration with automatic label applicators and other production systems
- Built-in automatic cutter with user-specified intervals to synchronize print jobs with production needs
- Compact, desktop design constructed to easily fit inside small production cells
Warranty & Support
- Warranty: Each QL-120X comes with a standard Two-Year Warranty*, Telephone and email Technical Support Assistance. Extended warranties are also available for an additional fee.
- Customer Support Package: Customer Support Package to extend QL-120X Two-Year Warranty includes up to one on-site visit, QuickSwap™ Parts Repair & Replacement Service, unlimited telephone and email Technical Support assistance. Extended Customer Support Package is also available for an additional fee.
- On-site Startup Package: To help you get up and running quickly, a QuickLabel specialist will come directly to your location to set up and install QL-120X, as well as provide operations and maintenance training. This package also includes one local PC on-site driver and CQL Pro software installation, unlimited telephone and email Technical Support for setup or installation assistance up to 30 days after purchase.
- Quick Setup Package: This package includes a remote live printer setup session (up to 3 hours), one local PC remote driver and CQL Pro software installation and remote operations and maintenance training. This package also includes unlimited telephone and email Technical Support for setup or installation assistance up to 30 days after purchase.
*Terms and conditions apply.