Print Your Own Prototype Labels
Packaging engineers, designers, marketers, product managers and others involved with new product development are constantly faced with a dilemma – how to rapidly produce realistic-looking prototypes while staying within budget.
Printing prototype labels, sample labels or mock-up labels is often the answer; and QuickLabel offers a way to print prototype labels in small quantities.
Meet the Kiaro!
QuickLabel’s desktop Kiaro! inkjet label printer is ideal for printing small or large quantities of prototype labels in photo-quality.
The digital Kiaro! is easy to use and connects directly to a computer.
Simply create artwork for prototype labels, mock-up labels or sample labels in your favorite software and press print to instantly produce custom color labels within a wide color range.
You can even use the Kiaro! as a proofing printer for other print jobs.
Every Kiaro! is included with CQL Pro labeling software so you can easily add barcodes and QR codes to your label artwork.
Additional Kiaro! Qualities
- Print in full color 1200 dpi
- Produces labels at 8” per second (that’s 40’ per minute)
- Control your printing quantity, whether it be 1 or 1,000 labels
- Print on die-cut labels of any virtually any shape, in matte or gloss finish
- Create fully customizable labels
- By having this in-house printer, you command your design and entire printing process
See for Yourself!
Schedule an in-person demonstration with a Kiaro! label printer. During the demo, you will see your artwork in production and see how great your labels can look!
Learn more and contact us today!