Print Your Own Prototype Labels
Packaging engineers, designers, marketers, product managers and others involved with new product development are constantly faced with a dilemma – how to rapidly produce realistic-looking prototypes while staying within budget.
Printing prototype labels, sample labels or mock-up labels is often the answer; and QuickLabel offers a way to print prototype labels in small quantities.
Meet the Kiaro!
QuickLabel’s desktop Kiaro! inkjet label printer is ideal for printing small or large quantities of prototype labels in photo-quality.
The digital Kiaro! is easy to use and connects directly to a computer.
Simply create artwork for prototype labels, mock-up labels or sample labels in your favorite software and press print to instantly produce custom color labels within a wide color range.
You can even use the Kiaro! as a proofing printer for other print jobs.
Every Kiaro! is included with Custom QuickLabel® labeling software so you can easily add barcodes and QR codes to your label artwork.
Additional Kiaro! Qualities
- Print in full color 1200 dpi
- Produces labels at 8” per second (that’s 40’ per minute)
- Control your printing quantity, whether it be 1 or 1,000 labels
- Print on die-cut labels of any virtually any shape, in matte or gloss finish
- Create fully customizable labels
- By having this in-house printer, you command your design and entire printing process
See for Yourself!
Schedule an in-person demonstration with a Kiaro! label printer. During the demo, you will see your artwork in production and see how great your labels can look!
Learn more and contact us today!